Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We all pass through a gate in the next life. Free will tends to choose which for us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Moscow - Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red Moscow
Director
Red Moscow

Red Moscow - Application Empty
PostSubject: Red Moscow - Application   Red Moscow - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Nation Ruler: Red Moscow
Nation Name: National Soviet
Nation Strength: 133.500
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=345546
Team Color: Red
Are you willing to change to maroon? Yes

Do you agree to abide by the Charter?: Yes
How did you find out about Angelite? Message from Requia
Have you had any recent wars? No.

Previous Alliances (if applicable): None/this is my first day
Reasons you left previous Alliance(s): N/A

Why do you want to join Angelite?: Once I received the message I checked out the sites and references to the various alliances. This alliance appears to be the best-run of all. I want to be in an efficiently run, mutually beneficial alliance.
What do you want from Angelite?: Just some protection and possibly aid. According to the email I received the alliance could help teach me to grow my nation fast.
What can you contribute to Angelite?: I'll be a strong and loyal member and once my nation is on it's own two feet I'll not hesitate to help out the newer members of the group. If there is any way that a new nation like mine can help out the alliance, I will.
What are your Questions about Angelite: None right now.
Back to top Go down
Requia
Capo
Requia

PostSubject: Re: Red Moscow - Application   Red Moscow - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:52 pm

To get on our IRC channel visit http://irc.cnangelite.com
If you want to grow, you'll need to get cash, first step is tech trading. www.csntech.net is recommended, once you've done that, report for an audit, and we'll get you your start up cash.

I recommend taking a look at the guides in our library to learn how to develop your nation.

Welcome to Angelite

I'll mask you now so you will have full access to our forum.
Back to top Go down
Red Moscow
Director
Red Moscow

PostSubject: Re: Red Moscow - Application   Red Moscow - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:24 pm

Requia wrote:
To get on our IRC channel visit http://irc.cnangelite.com
If you want to grow, you'll need to get cash, first step is tech trading. www.csntech.net is recommended, once you've done that, report for an audit, and we'll get you your start up cash.

I recommend taking a look at the guides in our library to learn how to develop your nation.

Welcome to Angelite

I'll mask you now so you will have full access to our forum.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Red Moscow
Director
Red Moscow

PostSubject: Re: Red Moscow - Application   Red Moscow - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:06 pm

Signed up on the Tech Deals forum.

Rest f this forum still isn't showing up.
Back to top Go down
Rocknraider
Capo
Rocknraider

PostSubject: Re: Red Moscow - Application   Red Moscow - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 pm

It should now. Requia forgot to mask you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Moscow - Application   Red Moscow - Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Moscow - Application
Page 1 of 1