Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We all pass through a gate in the next life. Free will tends to choose which for us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StreetPharmacist
Unwashed Peon

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:16 pm

Nation Ruler:StreetPharmacist
Nation Name:ThePharmacy
Nation Strength:245.50
Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=357710
Team Color: blue
Are you willing to change to maroon? i guess so, i only have one active trade as of right now

Do you agree to abide by the Charter?: sure
Who recruited you? received a message from Requia
What did you like about their message? i liked how the fact that this is a small tight knit alliance
Have you had any recent wars? nope

Previous Alliances (if applicable): none
Reasons you left previous Alliance(s): none

Why do you want to join Angelite?: it's small, seems well organized, and from the message the members seem generous and helpful
What do you want from Angelite?: some guidance, protection, and a little bit of financial assistance
What can you contribute to Angelite?: i think i'd be a strong reliable assest
What are your Questions about Angelite? don't really have any as of right now
Back to top Go down
Requia
Capo
Requia

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:20 am

You're in.

To get on our IRC channel visit http://irc.cnangelite.com - This is where we do most of our talking and hanging out.
If you want to grow, you'll need to get cash, first step is tech trading. check out the guide in the library and sign up or post an offer on the market floor., once you've done that, report for an audit, and do the quiz so we'll get you your start up cash. (both in the Academy forum).

I recommend taking a look at the guides in our library to learn how to develop your nation.

Welcome to Angelite

I'll mask you now so you will have full access to our forum.
Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1